- Guidelines for remuneration of leading persons 2022
- Report on remuneration of leading persons 2021
- Corporate governance policy
- Code of conduct
- Article of association
- Investor relations guidelines
- Communication policy
- Guidelines for salary and other remuneration for leading persons
In OKEA we encourage employees to speak up about negative conditions which are in breach of OKEA’s Code of conduct, policies, procedures and any applicable rules. We also welcome concerns raised by external parties who work for or with OKEA. Information about negative conditions gives us an opportunity to improve. This is important both for the company and for the society we are part of.
You can report concerns through OKEA’s external whistleblowing service, operated by EY. EY is committed to act as an independent third party you can report to. They will ensure confidentiality and good quality in the processes associated with handling of concerns.