Online flightschedule next 6 days from heliport.no.
Bergen – Brage
Kvernberget – Draugen (CHC Helikopter Service)
Preparation before flight / Requirement
All courses and personnel data must be registered/updated in MyDaWinci, which also gives you an overview of your own data, travel history, requirements etc.
Upload missing certificates for approval and update your profile before check-in. Uploaded documents will be checked within next working day.
Special guests may receive deviations from the requirements.
- Basic offshore safety course (BOSIET/GSK)
- Offshore health certificate
- Work permit (AT) and Safe Job Analysis (SJA) for fixed installations * (Not required for guest and catering)
- Draugen shaft (GBS) course for dedicated personnel in emergency team and project workers need to be completed before check-in*
- HSE Introduction before departure* (All new personell)
* Create your user profile in OKEA Training Portal and assign missing courses (AT/SJA, GBS & HSE) via course catalogue. Also available with Trainingportal app.
For technical support, contact;
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +47 24 15 55 55.
Personnel outside EU/EEA need a residence permit when travelling to a fixed installation. Please note! Some persons do not need a residence permit in order to work offshore. More information at UDI web page.
Check-in / Heliport
Make sure you are ready for check-in at the heliport at least 60 minutes before departure. Follow the instructions at the heliport for check-in, bag drop, ID check/departure. In the event of announced delays, you must check in according to the regular departure or at short notice be ready for the new check-in time if changes occur. Helicopter departures can be followed at the heliport website.
- Mobile phone must be switched off (flight mode not accepted) before checkpoint and should be kept inside of the suit, or stored in your luggage.
- Medicine/dietary supplements must be in unsealed packaging with the prescription label or blister packaging. Fill in the medication form at the heliport and deliver it with your luggage at bag drop.
- Luggage: Max weight and size per item, 10 Kg / 60x50x30 cm. Make sure that electronic equipment is packed properly.
Personal equipment/tools shall be checked in at the freight department no later than 1.5 hours before departure. Due to security reasons, it is not allowed to leave luggage in the open area. All luggage must be delivered to the bag drop.
NB! If your luggage is delayed, inform security control and fill in the form for delayed luggage. (Permission for inspection without presence).
Valid identification (with optical element):
- Drivers license (digital version can be used as emergency identification if another ID cannot be obtained. Requires verification)
- National ID-card
An overview of prohibited and regulated items can be found in Offshore Norge guideline 003 chapter 5. Items not defined in chapter 5 but prohibited are:
- Power banks
- Drones (Must obtain an approved carry permit in advance.)
Extra Lithium batteries for equipment can be brought (max. 2 pcs) under certain conditions (personal shipping) which must be agreed upon with the Helicopter operator.
After check-in, go to bag drop. You will not have access to your luggage after delivery. Do not put ID cards or money in your checked luggage.
ID control and secure zone
ID checks, passenger checks, and possible drug checks may be carried out in case of suspicion.
In the secure zone, go to survival-suit delivery. Hearing protection will be issued for use when embarking / disembarking the helicopter. Follow further directions and go to gate for security film.
At the gate
Shoes (or jacket) should be placed in a dedicated shoe bag. No luggage is allowed in the helicopter cabin. Your mobile shall now be turned off (flight mode not accepted).
In flight / arrival destination
In the helicopter
During the helicopter flight, the helicopter company’s own headphones need to be used. Follow the instructions given by the pilots.
Follow the instructions from the helideck personnel. You will receive the necessary information on board the installation.
If you are new on board or more than 12 months since last stay, an additional HSE introduction will be given after arriving the installation.
Each installation may have extra pre-flight HSE information, as mentioned below.
- DRAUGEN: HSE Introduction video [Trainingportal].
- BRAGE: HSE Brage (Pre-flight meeting at Flesland Heliport)